Monday, August 11, 2008

Pearlized Balloons..very Classy!!!


I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The topic for today is Pearlized Balloons. I personally love Pearlized Balloons. For those of you who don't know what they are, they are the really shiny balloons. Pearlized Balloons catch the light really well and look really classy when assembled properly on a Column or Arch.


Alot of people try to save money, by buying the regular matt (non shiny) Balloons, because they are alot cheaper. I say if you are having a classy event, such as a Birthday Party for an older person, a Wedding etc, you should spend the extra money on Pearlized Balloons.


If you are having an indoor party especially. It is not so important if you are having a party outdoors on a really sunny day. I remember one time I was decorating for a store's grand opening on a hot summer day and I had spent money on these really nice Pearlized blue and gold balloons. 5 minutes after I assembled them outdoors, the balloons lost their pearlization.


So tip of the day: Pearlized Balloons are nice and classy for indoor events, but for outdoor events, be careful, because the sun could make them loose their shiny luster.



Have any Questions, or Comments? Send us an email, whodidtheballons@yahoo.com we love hearing from you

No comments: